The Wedding season is almost here. I can hear Wedding Bells ringing for a lot of brides. Most of the Brides must have already started taking care of themselves to look beautiful and gorgeous on their wedding and those of you who haven’t need not worry. There are so many beauty salons that offer you pre-bridal sessions and packages. Here is a list of must-have bridal beauty treatment every bride should definitely consider taking:
1) Threading: It is one of the most basic beauty treatment which every woman need. Whether you are going for other’s wedding or day to day event, but when it comes to your own wedding it becomes a necessity. Threading will help you remove unwanted hairs from your eyebrows and give them a definite shape which will enhance your facial feature. Normally, threading should be done 2 to 4 days prior to your wedding .It will not only make you look beautiful but it will also catch a lot of attention.
2) Waxing: It is the process of removing unwanted hairs from the body to make it look smooth and polished. It should be done at least a week prior to your wedding so that all the redness due to sensitivity goes away. Also getting your whole body waxed on the same day is not a good idea because it is painful and tiring. So get waxed in moderation. Post-waxing care is equally important.
3) Facials: A facial helps to make your skin look radiant and glowing. A bride should get at least 2-3 facials prior to her wedding .Parlour and salons provide a variety of facials for bridals. For e.g. gold, diamond, pearl and fruit facial. Brides should choose facial keeping in mind their skin type and the occasion. Also, avoid trying new facial for the first time in your life 1 month before the wedding.
4) Body Polishing: Whether its body or face, a bride needs to look beautiful overall. Body polishing will help in removal of dead skin from the skin revealing smooth and radiant skin. This treatment is like a facial to the body which exfoliates and hydrated the skin. It is like a facial to the body.
5) Pedicure and Manicure: Good looking hands and foot catches great attention. Manicure and pedicure will help in pampering your hands and feet resulting in making them look clean and healthy.
6) Body Massages: There are infinite number of things that need to be taken care of before wedding. This leads to stress. Getting wedding jitters is very common. Therefore it is important to have a body massage before the wedding. It will help you to relax and stay calm by rejuvenating your mind, body and soul.