Are you one of those women whose skin is always shiny, makeup is dripping, large and clogged pores and has frequent blackhead issue? If yes, then you are oily skin beauty. Having an oily skin has its own pros and cons. For example, the moisture provided in oily skin slows down the aging process, but at the same time, oily skin leads to clogged pores which can cause pimples and blackheads. The main cause of all skin problems in oily skin is the over production of oils from the sebaceous glands. So the focus should be on taming the excess production of oil.
These days a lot of parlours and salons provide skincare & beauty care services like facials and cleanup according to skin type. So book salon or parlour to get rid of all skin related issues. Here we bring some skin care tips for oily skin beauties so that they can flaunt their skin and feel beautiful all the time.
- Cleansing is the best method to remove excess oil from the face. Wash your face with an alcohol-free gel based cleanser to remove oil and dirt. Keep in mind to cleanse your face at least twice a day, but not more than that, as increasing the frequency of cleansing will strip the natural moisture and this will trigger the process of oil production by the sebaceous gland.
- Oily skin produces excess sebum which leads to dead skin cells formation on the skin surface. Therefore exfoliation is required to at least twice a week otherwise pimple, blackheads and acne will be formed. Make sure to use a gentle Exfoliator.
- Toner is the most important step in oily skin care. It helps in eliminating excess oil from the skin. Choose an alcohol-free toner like rose water, tea tree or witch hazel.
- Use a moisturizer. Yes, you heard it right oily skin should also use a moisturizer. Most of the girls having oily skin skip the moisturizing step, but moisturizing is equally important as cleansing. Use a lightweight moisturizer this will provide necessary hydration to the skin.
- Wear SPF every day. Oily skin produces excess oil and greasiness due to which women prefer not to wear sunscreen and moisturizer. This results in pigmentation, freckles and sun tanning. Therefore, use SPF that suits oil skin for matte and oil free look.
- Give your face a weekly face mask session. You can choose from a wide variety of face mask that absorbs excess oil like sandalwood and fuller earth.
To know more: – http://www.femaleadda.com/beauty-care http://www.femaleadda.com