http://goo.gl/wSfiQJ http://goo.gl/B3gv7b – #BodyMassage #footspa #thaispa #femalemassageparlours #ayurvedicspa #ayurvedaspa #massagehotel #ayurvedicmassage #swedishmassage #deeptissuemassage #bodyscrub #bodywraps #bodypolish #backmassage #footmassage #aromatherapymassage #wellness
After a tiring week at the office, a relaxing and rejuvenating massage is all we need to make life peaceful and happy. Nowadays it has become quite easy to get a good spa with online booking of spa services available. But are you making the most out of your massage sessions? We bring you some tips to help you get the best massage experience every time you visit a spa.
- Decide the type of massage you want to get before making an appointment.Makea pre-inquiry about the massages and treatment the spa provide and choose the one that suits you.
- Communicating with your therapist before the spa session about your medical history, pains, and allergies will give you more satisfied results.
- Drinking plenty of water before and after the spa session will benefit you more than receiving massage on a dehydrated body. During massage treatment, muscle tissues can becomedehydrated, soit is must drink water after massage sessions.
- Reach the spa at least 20 minutes before the session. As you need to time to prepare your mind and body for the sessions.
- Spa time is relaxationtime, soif possible try to leave your gadgets in your car or at home to unplug yourself from distractions.
- Don’t overeat right before spa sessions. Also, don’t starve yourself as you may feel dizzy. What you can do is eat a light snack like salad before spa sessions. Stay away from alcohol, heavysugar, processed food.
- Take a warm shower before going for massage sessions, this willhelp you to relax. The relaxing effect fromthe hot and warm shower will help you to ease yourself during the sessions.
- Taking long breaths during the massage sessions this will help to move energy through your body. Whenever you feel any energetic sensations during the session breathe through it.
- Relax yourself during massage sessions. This is the most important tips. The more relaxed your body greater will be its benefits.