No matter how much you love applying lipsticks to have that pink rosy lip look, but having natural looking pink lips has been always the cherry on the cake. If you are worried about your pigmented lips you can book online parlor and salon to get de pigmentation treatment. Apart from that you can try several home remedies and tips. So here we bring some of the best tips to make your lips soft and rosy pink.
- Exfoliate: – Just like you exfoliate your skin, exfoliate your lips as well to remove dead skin cells. If dead skin cells are not removed, they accumulate and make the lips dry and dark. While exfoliating makes sure to do gentle circular massages and don’t overdo it.
- Moisturize: – Use Lip Balm with SPF and don’t forget to reapply the lip balm. The lip balm has moisturizing properties that prevent dryness of lips.
- Cut back on Caffeine: – If you want to get those rosy pink lips then stay away from extra cup of coffee or tea. According to a research, caffeine can make your lips darker. Therefore, limit your caffeine intake.
- Hydrate: – Keep yourself hydrated as your lips become chapped and dry when you are not drinking the proper amount of water.
Some home remedies to try:-
- Beetroot has a rich pink color. With the daily application of beet-root juice, you can get natural pink lips. It also has bleaching agents which will turn your pigmented lips into rosy pink lips.
- Scrub your lips with a paste of almond oil and honey. Almond oil is rich in vitamin e and honey has antioxidants.
- Turmeric is a powerful bleaching agent. Therefore, apply a paste of turmeric powder and milk on your lips before going to bed.
- Cucumber has hydrating as well as bleaching properties. Apart from eating cucumber, you can also rub them on your lips.
- Orange peels can brighten dark lips. Therefore next time when you eat an orange doesn’t throw away the peel instead use it to get pink lips.