http://goo.gl/l0zf97 http://goo.gl/TlX7LL – #Ayurvedicmassage #benefitsofayurveda #ayurvedictherapy #oilmassage #ayurvedicherbalmassage #ayurvedicbenifits #onlinespa #spabooking #spaappointments #spatreatments #spaappointments #BodyMassage #footspa #thaispa #femalemassageparlours #ayurvedicspa #ayurvedaspa #massagehotel #ayurvedicmassage #swedishmassage #deeptissuemassage #bodyscrub #bodywraps #bodypolish #backmassage #footmassage #aromatherapymassage #wellness
Ayurvedic massage is one of the ancient kinds of massage originated in India. Whether you are suffering from fatigue, pain, or mental stress. Ayurvedic massage therapy can treat all body related problems. You can book online spa services to get Ayurvedic massage. Here we bring some of the benefits of Ayurvedic massage.
- Are you constantly worried about the aging process? Then you need to try Ayurvedic massage. It removes free radical from the body. Also, Ayurvedic massage oils provide nourishment and hydration to the skin. Oils used in an Ayurvedic massage like sesame, Coconut, mustard and olive oil are rich in antioxidants. This slows down the aging process and makes you look youthful.
- Relaxation and rejuvenation are the primary benefits people seek from Ayurvedic massage. This massage releases muscle and nervous tension in the body. This further creates mental peace, sounder and deeper sleep at night.
- Massage is a process of healing through fingers. The constant kneading and palpationhelpsin blood circulation which further helps in removal of toxins from the body. Excess of toxins in the body hinders the weight loss process.
- In Ayurvedic massage, several essential oils are first warmed and then used on the client body. This helps in providing nourishment to the joints. It also makes the joints strong against any wear and tear.
- These massages also help in improving the eyesight. If you massage your navel area every day. You will see a noticeable difference in your eyesight.
In Ayurvedic massage, choosing the right oil plays a vital role. There is specific oil for a specific condition. So make sure to choose the right oil by having a small discussion with your massage therapist. Discuss your medical related issues with your therapist so that they will be able to recommend the right oil for you.