https://goo.gl/0hCIno – #NailArt #NailArtIdeas #ShortNailArt #IndianMakeup #NailDesign #NailWork #GirlNailArt #NailMakeup #Parlor #NailArtDesign #BeautyCare #NailsCare #Salon #ladiesBeautyParlour #NailPaint #NailPolish #Manicure #NailDecorations #NewRing
You have got engaged, and its time when everybody will be noticing your hands. So get started to book online nail art session to flaunt your beautiful engagement ring on your flawless looking hands.
Although there are many things to be taken care of after the engagement like pre-bridal skincare, shopping, hair care but you will never get more excuses to get manicures and nail art session. So here we bring the best nail paint to complement your ruby, diamond, gold and other bright jewel engagement rings.
- The Pink nail paint gives the perfect feminine look to your hands. You can never go wrong with neutral shades of pink. This shade will complement any ring and will not overshadow It. Make sure to try out various shades of neutral pink and choose the one which goes with your skin tone.
- Be it a red dress or red lipstick, this color always works. If you prefer bold and evergreen look pair your rose gold rings with it.
- Platinum rings are in trend right now. If you are wearing a platinum stone, make sure to choose nail paints with blue hues like metallic blue to set off the cool tone of platinum.
- If you have chosen the royal sapphire stone then the classic brick red nail paint should be your first pick.
- If you are all set to wear the black diamond, then choose glossy and metallic dark nail paints. They will not only enhance the beauty of your ring but also make your hands look pretty like never before.
- The Yellow Diamond looks the most stylish and fashionable. To make it even more glamorous try gold, metallic and rich purple color.
- The gold ring is the most common type of ring preferable in India, so if you are wearing gold you can choose from a wide variety of pastel shades. Like pastel pink, pastel green and pastel purple.
For More Booking:- Pinjore | Zirakpur | Korba | Yamuna Nagar | Kharar | Bilaspur | Delhi | Mumbai | Pune | Kolkata | Chandigarh | Noida | Gurgaon | Jalandhar | Bhubaneswar | Ghaziabad | Agra | Bhillai | Manali | Greater Noida | Panchkula | Faridabad | Bathinda | Jodhpur | Ambala | Ballabhgarh | Raipur | Patiala | Dhanbad | Mohali