#IncredibleHomeRemediesforCrackedHeels #HomeRemediesforCrackedHeels #HowtoHealCrackedFeet #HomeRemedyforCrackedFeet #HomeRemediesForCrackedHeels #Homemaderemediesforcrackfeet #HowtoGetRidofCrackedHeels
The prime cause behind dry and cracked heels and foot is a lack of moisture. If you keep your foot properly cleaned and moisturized then cracked heels can never happen to your feet.
Here are some Home Remedies for dry cracked Feet :–
- Oil Massage: Oil Massage is best for Dry Cracked Feet. Oil massage is one of the best home remedies. Oils which we use in our day to day life such as coconut & vegetable oil can be used for feet massage. Every night before going to sleep, take some warm water and dip feet for 10 minutes. After that apply the oil on your feet and massage with the soft hand.
- Fruit Masks:Make a paste of banana and avocado fruits. Apply it at night and leave for 1 hour when it dries then wash it using warm water. It makes feet soft as well as its work as a pain killer.
- Use of Lemon Juice:As we know lemon juice is very beneficial for skin. Mix 1 tbsp lemon juice with 1 tbsp glycerin and apply this mix on your feet for 20 minutes then wash off using warm water. It provides relief from cracked heel as well as makes feet softer.
- Homemade Scrub: Make a homemade scrub using vinegar, honey, and rice, mix it together. Everyday massage with this paste gently.
5. Moisturizers: take any thick moisturizing creams for dry and cracked feet and every night before sleep wash your feet with warm water, thereafter apply moisturizing creams. Wear cotton socks overnight. it prevents your feet from getting cracked as well as helps in keeping you warm in winter.
- Oatmeal and Jojoba Oil:mix oatmeal and jojoba oil and massage it on feet softly. Wash using warm water.
- Honey and Milk:mix honey and milk and massage it on foot. Leave it overnight. Wear cotton socks to keep moisturizer locked. Next morning wash it using warm water. This remedy works wonder in keeping feet soft and free from cracks.